Allied Duel Academy

Here you can exchange knowledge about Yu-Gi-Oh and find dueling partners simultaneously. Any questions are gladly answered.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Calendar  FAQFAQ  DuelingBookDuelingBook  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who are the testers?
James SkullBlood
Wolf_Shadowrider
Alex Thunderspear
RootinestTootenist
Brandyn
Paul17316ccc
Latest topics
» I just like to say another hi to all user here
Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:41 am by shadowdoom

» some fun decks to use in the latest set
Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:40 am by shadowdoom

» Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy?
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:18 pm by shadowdoom

» HELP BRING BACK THE ACADEMY FROM THE VERGE OF DEATH
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:09 pm by shadowdoom

» Last update for a month
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:06 pm by shadowdoom

» Can't Believe I forgot This
Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:08 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Draw Power!!!
Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:25 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Engines Together
Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:18 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Referring Event
Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:07 pm by Kakashi Hatake

Last update for a month
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:14 pm by James SkullBlood
Not much happened that was planned to do in this update, seeing how the academy been very slow and almost dead, we have decided to take a break for a month and after a month we will try again.

We've tried our best to keep activity up but since Wolf_Shadowrider couldn't get on to recruit due to his internet, we couldn't keep activity up. I couldn't really recruit as I've gotten a lot busy with school work and stuff. I tried my best to keep activity alive with the event "Referring/Inviting" but no one ever tried to recruit.

Thanks for being here while we was active. We will try again in a month time frame.

The forums will still remain up for anyone who wants to try to help out.

Until next month, this has been JamesSkullBlood and Wolf_Shadowrider signing out. See everyone in a month.

Comments: 7

Share | 

Test Results for JTH1998

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James SkullBlood
Founder

Duelingbook Name : James SkullBlood
DP : 117

PostSubject: Test Results for JTH1998   Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:48 pm

Test Duel 1 (Pre-made Deck mirror test)
Pre-Made Deck picked by player

Pre-Made Deck: Crystal Beast
Which deck did the player choose for this test?

Rematch Needed: 0
Were any rematches needed to get a more accurate grade? If so, how many? (All rematches must be within the same SINGLE duel, you CANNOT re-host for the same test duel, or host a MATCH duel.)

Tester DuelingBook Name: James SkullBlood
Player DuelingBook Name: JTH1998
Duel Replay Link: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=2939-3564463

Sportsmanship: 20 points
How did the player react when there was a disagreement? Did they get angry or upset easily?

Combo Proficiency: 25 points
Was the player able to use the deck's effect combonation abilities?

Comeback Ability: 33 points
Did the player start to lose, but found a way to turn the tide? (Despite win or loss)

Adaptability to Overcome Obstacles: 30 points
How well did the player react in the duel against counters, defenses, strong monsters, etc.

Caught Tester’s Misplays?: -5 points
Did the player catch any of the tester's "on purpose" misplays? (Mathmatical errors will not be counted as a misplay)

Caught Their Own Misplays?: 10 points
Did the player make a misplay, but caught it before the tester did? (Tester must wait for next play before counting a misplay missed)

Pre-Made Deck Test Total: 113 points

Note: Thank you RootinestTootenist for doing the second half of the test! Everything below is what RootinestTootenist did.
Test Duel 2 (Personal Deck)

Rematch Needed: None

Tester DuelingBook Name: PLivingston
Tester Deck Name: WindwitchKaiju
What did the tester call this deck? (Innapropriate words will be deleted and replaced)

Player Deck Name: Gladiator Beasts
What did the player call this deck? (Innapropriate words will be deleted and replaced)

Player Deck Link: Unobtained
The export/import link of the player's deck used in this duel.

Duel Replay Link: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=218442-3565664

Sportsmanship: 20 Points
You were very respectable and did not become angry or upset at any time during the duel.

General Skill in Using Their Deck: 20 points
You understood the way your cards worked, however there were times where you made a play that was rather questionable. The main play that you could have made was the use of "Indomitable Gladiator Beast" to boost "Gladiator Beast Lanista" only once while having enough materials to activate and recycle "Indomitable Gladiator Beast" 3 times over boosting "Gladiator Beast Lanista" to 3300 Atk instead of sacrificing it to attack "Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju."

Ability to Overcome Deck’s Weaknesses: 20 points
The deck was good to start and kept me at bay for a good while. The problem arose when you ran out of cards to deal with my big monsters. The deck wasn't quite able to produce the cards necessary to win the advantage.

Good use of Universal Cards: 18 points
The only universal card used was "Solemn Warning" in which you forgot to pay the cost to activate the effect.

Deck Consistency: 15 points
Your deck opened capable of producing a standing board and you were able to keep me at bay for a few turns using "Solemn Warning" and "Swords of Revealing Light." As I stated earlier, when you ran out of cards to deal with my big monsters your deck lacked the ability to produce the cards necessary for a win.

Caught Tester’s Misplays?: 5 points
You were able to catch some of my misplays but unfortunately missed 3. The first was the addition of "Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju" from "Windwitch-Glass Bell." The second was the fact that I had 2 copies of "Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju" on my field at one time. The third mistake was the activation of "Evenly Matched" during my main phase 1. Aside from that you were observant and able to decide what I could and could not legally do.

You were able to correct your misplays when they were made but did allow some of them to go through without realizing. The first was not paying the cost of "Solemn Warning." The second was the slightly anticlimactic play of only using "Indomitable Gladiator Beast" once instead of 3 times to be able to attack over "Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju." Aside from those you played very well and did not make any mistakes for the rest of the duel.
Personal Deck Test Total: 108 points

Overall Test Total: 228 points

Welcome to Ra Yellow!

Holactie White: 390-400
Obelisk Blue: 340-389
Ra Yellow: 210-339
Slifer Red: -100-209

Thank you for testing and enjoy your stay at ADA!

Last edited by James SkullBlood on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alliedduelacademy.forumotion.com
RootinestTootenist

Duelingbook Name : PLivingston
DP : 254

PostSubject: Re: Test Results for JTH1998   Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:10 pm

Taken and completed results will be posted shortly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RootinestTootenist

Duelingbook Name : PLivingston
DP : 254

PostSubject: Re: Test Results for JTH1998   Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:29 pm

Test Duel 1 (Pre-made Deck mirror test)
Pre-Made Deck picked by player

Pre-Made Deck: Crystal Beast
Which deck did the player choose for this test?

Rematch Needed: 0
Were any rematches needed to get a more accurate grade? If so, how many? (All rematches must be within the same SINGLE duel, you CANNOT re-host for the same test duel, or host a MATCH duel.)

Tester DuelingBook Name: James SkullBlood
Player DuelingBook Name: JTH1998
Duel Replay Link: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=2939-3564463

Sportsmanship: 20 points
How did the player react when there was a disagreement? Did they get angry or upset easily?

Combo Proficiency: 25 points
Was the player able to use the deck's effect combonation abilities?

Comeback Ability: 33 points
Did the player start to lose, but found a way to turn the tide? (Despite win or loss)

Adaptability to Overcome Obstacles: 30 points
How well did the player react in the duel against counters, defenses, strong monsters, etc.

Caught Tester’s Misplays?: -5 points
Did the player catch any of the tester's "on purpose" misplays? (Mathmatical errors will not be counted as a misplay)

Did the player make a misplay, but caught it before the tester did? (Tester must wait for next play before counting a misplay missed)

Pre-Made Deck Test Total: 113 points

Test Duel 2 (Personal Deck)

Rematch Needed: None

Tester DuelingBook Name: PLivingston
Tester Deck Name: WindwitchKaiju
What did the tester call this deck? (Innapropriate words will be deleted and replaced)

Player Deck Name: Gladiator Beasts
What did the player call this deck? (Innapropriate words will be deleted and replaced)

Player Deck Link: Unobtained
The export/import link of the player's deck used in this duel.

Duel Replay Link: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=218442-3565664

Sportsmanship: 20 Points
You were very respectable and did not become angry or upset at any time during the duel.

General Skill in Using Their Deck: 20 points
You understood the way your cards worked, however there were times where you made a play that was rather questionable. The main play that you could have made was the use of "Indomitable Gladiator Beast" to boost "Gladiator Beast Lanista" only once while having enough materials to activate and recycle "Indomitable Gladiator Beast" 3 times over boosting "Gladiator Beast Lanista" to 3300 Atk instead of sacrificing it to attack "Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju."

Ability to Overcome Deck’s Weaknesses: 20 points
The deck was good to start and kept me at bay for a good while. The problem arose when you ran out of cards to deal with my big monsters. The deck wasn't quite able to produce the cards necessary to win the advantage.

Good use of Universal Cards: 18 points
The only universal card used was "Solemn Warning" in which you forgot to pay the cost to activate the effect.

Deck Consistency: 15 points
Your deck opened capable of producing a standing board and you were able to keep me at bay for a few turns using "Solemn Warning" and "Swords of Revealing Light." As I stated earlier, when you ran out of cards to deal with my big monsters your deck lacked the ability to produce the cards necessary for a win.

Caught Tester’s Misplays?: 5 points
You were able to catch some of my misplays but unfortunately missed 3. The first was the addition of "Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju" from "Windwitch-Glass Bell." The second was the fact that I had 2 copies of "Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju" on my field at one time. The third mistake was the activation of "Evenly Matched" during my main phase 1. Aside from that you were observant and able to decide what I could and could not legally do.

You were able to correct your misplays when they were made but did allow some of them to go through without realizing. The first was not paying the cost of "Solemn Warning." The second was the slightly anticlimactic play of only using "Indomitable Gladiator Beast" once instead of 3 times to be able to attack over "Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju." Aside from those you played very well and did not make any mistakes for the rest of the duel.
Personal Deck Test Total: 108 points

Overall Test Total: 228 points

Holactie White: 390-400
Obelisk Blue: 340-389
Ra Yellow: 210-339
Slifer Red: -100-209

Thank you for testing and enjoy your stay at ADA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Results for JTH1998   

Back to top Go down

Test Results for JTH1998
Page 1 of 1