Allied Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied Duel Academy

Here you can exchange knowledge about Yu-Gi-Oh and find dueling partners simultaneously. Any questions are gladly answered.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  DuelingBookDuelingBook  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who are the testers?
James SkullBlood
Wolf_Shadowrider
Alex Thunderspear
RootinestTootenist
Brandyn
Paul17316ccc
Latest topics
» Last update for a month
Referring Event I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 10:23 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» HELP BRING BACK THE ACADEMY FROM THE VERGE OF DEATH
Referring Event I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 7:46 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» I just like to say another hi to all user here
Referring Event I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:41 am by shadowdoom

» some fun decks to use in the latest set
Referring Event I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:40 am by shadowdoom

» Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy?
Referring Event I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 3:18 pm by shadowdoom

» Can't Believe I forgot This
Referring Event I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 8:08 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Draw Power!!!
Referring Event I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:25 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Engines Together
Referring Event I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:18 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Referring Event
Referring Event I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 6:07 pm by Kakashi Hatake

Last update for a month
Referring Event I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 2:14 pm by James SkullBlood
Not much happened that was planned to do in this update, seeing how the academy been very slow and almost dead, we have decided to take a break for a month and after a month we will try again.

We've tried our best to keep activity up but since Wolf_Shadowrider couldn't get on to recruit due to his internet, we couldn't keep activity up. I couldn't really recruit as I've gotten a lot busy with school work and stuff. I tried my best to keep activity alive with the event "Referring/Inviting" but no one ever tried to recruit.

Thanks for being here while we was active. We will try again in a month time frame.

The forums will still remain up for anyone who wants to try to help out.

Until next month, this has been JamesSkullBlood and Wolf_Shadowrider signing out. See everyone in a month.

Comments: 8

Referring Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James SkullBlood
Founder
James SkullBlood

Duelingbook Name : James SkullBlood
DP : 117

Referring Event Empty
PostSubject: Referring Event   Referring Event I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 5:36 pm

All of the [1], [2], and [3] look down at the bottom for more info.

This is the Referring Event!

This goes into effect now, no old players can say they was invited by this person or that person. Only new members of the academy.

Since activity gotten low on the website/academy I decided to make the referring event to give some nice rewards.

This Event will go on forever.

Now whenever you invite someone or recruit someone to the academy, they HAVE to reply to this post and say who invited/referred them to join the academy, for you and the player you recruited to receive 20 DP Non-Transferable[1] if they don't then you and them won't get the DP. The player has to be active[2].

Bonus stuff:

-If the player[3] (They have to post a test request, cannot be a chat request): You and the player[3] will receive 10 DP Non-Transferable[1]
-If the player[3] makes at 10 posts that actually related to the topic or whatever may the case be(CANNOT SPAM): You and the player[3] will receive 10 DP Non-Transferable[1]
-If the player[3] makes 50 posts that actually related to the topic or whatever may the case be(CANNOT SPAM): You and the player[3] will receive 40 DP Non-Transferable[1]
-If the player[3] makes 100 Posts that actually related to the topic or whatever may the case be(CANNOT SPAM): You and the player[3] will receive 50 DP Non-Transferable[1]
-If the player[3] stays active[2] for a week: You and the player[3] will receive 10 DP Non-Transferable[1]
-If the player[3] stays active[2] for 2 weeks: You and the player[3] will receive 20 DP Non-Transferable[1]

End of Bonus Stuff.

This event is to bring activity back to the academy.

Notes:

[1]Non-Transferable means you cannot give the DP to players, you can still use the DP in shadow duels, tournaments, or anything like that.

[2]Active means at least logging in at least once or twice thoughout the day.

[3]Player means the one you referred or invited to join the academy.

Last edited by James SkullBlood on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://alliedduelacademy.forumotion.com
paul17316ccc

Duelingbook Name : paul17316ccc
DP : 225

Referring Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referring Event   Referring Event I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 5:37 pm

thabnkyou for reviving this it has been so dead the last 2 days
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Duelingbook Name : duckymomo101
DP : 0

Referring Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referring Event   Referring Event I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 6:07 pm

I came here from a post on NADA... too lazy to go see who made it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Referring Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referring Event   Referring Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Referring Event
Page 1 of 1