Allied Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied Duel Academy

Here you can exchange knowledge about Yu-Gi-Oh and find dueling partners simultaneously. Any questions are gladly answered.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  DuelingBookDuelingBook  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who are the testers?
James SkullBlood
Wolf_Shadowrider
Alex Thunderspear
RootinestTootenist
Brandyn
Paul17316ccc
Latest topics
» Last update for a month
shadowdoom test results! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 10:23 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» HELP BRING BACK THE ACADEMY FROM THE VERGE OF DEATH
shadowdoom test results! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 7:46 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» I just like to say another hi to all user here
shadowdoom test results! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:41 am by shadowdoom

» some fun decks to use in the latest set
shadowdoom test results! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:40 am by shadowdoom

» Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy?
shadowdoom test results! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 3:18 pm by shadowdoom

» Can't Believe I forgot This
shadowdoom test results! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 8:08 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Draw Power!!!
shadowdoom test results! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:25 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Engines Together
shadowdoom test results! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:18 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Referring Event
shadowdoom test results! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 6:07 pm by Kakashi Hatake

Last update for a month
shadowdoom test results! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 2:14 pm by James SkullBlood
Not much happened that was planned to do in this update, seeing how the academy been very slow and almost dead, we have decided to take a break for a month and after a month we will try again.

We've tried our best to keep activity up but since Wolf_Shadowrider couldn't get on to recruit due to his internet, we couldn't keep activity up. I couldn't really recruit as I've gotten a lot busy with school work and stuff. I tried my best to keep activity alive with the event "Referring/Inviting" but no one ever tried to recruit.

Thanks for being here while we was active. We will try again in a month time frame.

The forums will still remain up for anyone who wants to try to help out.

Until next month, this has been JamesSkullBlood and Wolf_Shadowrider signing out. See everyone in a month.

Comments: 8

shadowdoom test results!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RootinestTootenist

RootinestTootenist

Duelingbook Name : PLivingston
DP : 254

shadowdoom test results! Empty
PostSubject: shadowdoom test results!   shadowdoom test results! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 9:35 pm

Test Duel 1 (Pre-made Deck mirror test)
Pre-Made Deck picked by player

Pre-Made Deck: Gravekeeper's
Rematch Needed: None

Tester DuelingBook Name: PLivingston
Player DuelingBook Name: shadowmoon
Duel Replay Link: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=218442-3563668

Sportsmanship: 20 points
You were incredibly respectful during the duel and did not once get angry about something that happened.

Combo Proficiency: 30 points
You understood how to use the Gravekeeper monsters but struggled with using the extra deck. Twice during our duel you had a chance to win due to the boosts of 2 "Necrovalley" along with "Gagaga Cowboy" to deal 800 damage for game.

Comeback Ability: 50 points
Kept pace with me for the beginning of the duel then managed to gain advantage and won the duel because of it! Well done!

Adaptability to Overcome Obstacles: 50 points
You were able to confidently deal with the cards I had. You also did well to play around a "Cosmic Cyclone" when I had no cards in my hand for "Royal Tribute." Nicely done!

Caught Tester’s Misplays?: 10 points
You caught most of the errors I made during the duel with the exception of 2. The first was me adding both "Gravekeeper's Stele" and "Gravekeeper's Commandant" with another "Gravekeeper's Stele." The second error not caught was the double boost of 2 "Necrovalley" which boosts all Gravekeeper's Monsters on the field by 500 Atk. Well done being attentative and knowledgable!

Caught Their Own Misplays?: 20 points
The testee made no misplays during this duel. Great job!

Pre-Made Deck Test Total: 180 points

Test Duel 2 (Personal Deck)

Rematch Needed: None

Tester DuelingBook Name: PLivingston
Tester Deck Name: WindwitchKaiju

Player Deck Name: Unobtained
What did the player call this deck? (Innapropriate words will be deleted and replaced)

Player Deck Link: Unobtained
The export/import link of the player's deck used in this duel.

Duel Replay Link: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=218442-3563883

Sportsmanship: 20 Points
Continued to be respectable during the entirety of the duel. A strapping fellow!

General Skill in Using Their Deck: 35 points
You missed 2 plays the rest was very well done and done properly. The first play missed was the effect of "Ryko, Twilightsworn Fighter" not being able to activate his effect because of his own activating. The 2nd which you did not get points deducted for due to my late catch was using "Lumina, Twilightsworn Shaman" as a synchro material for "Michael, the Arch-Lightsworn."

Ability to Overcome Deck’s Weaknesses: 20 points
You had a strong start and were able to keep pace very well. That being said you were unable to win back the advantage after I stole it. You played very well to assist your deck in being as consistent as you could.

Good use of Universal Cards: 20 points
No universal cards were seen from the testee's deck.

Deck Consistency: 20 points
You opened very good and were able to make plays off of the cards you had but became unable to effectively produce more cards once you ran out.

Caught Tester’s Misplays?: 10
You spotted the misplays that you could, however there were some missed. The first was the use of 2 tuner monsters and 1 non-tuner monster for the synchro summon of "Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon."

Caught Their Own Misplays?: 10
You caught my mistakes very well, however you did make some mistakes of your own. The first was the miscalculation of "Eater of Millions" stats. His effect only counts cards that are banished face-down so because 2 of the 7 cards counted were face-up he would not receive the boost. The second was taking the effect damage of "Michael, the Arch-Lightsworn" instead of gaining it.

Personal Deck Test Total: 135 points

Overall Test Total: 315 points

Holactie White: 390-400
Obelisk Blue: 340-389
Ra Yellow: 210-339
Slifer Red: -100-209

I enjoyed the idea of your deck and the way you were using it. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about your results.

Thank you for testing and enjoy your stay at ADA!
Back to top Go down

shadowdoom test results!
Page 1 of 1