Allied Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied Duel Academy

Here you can exchange knowledge about Yu-Gi-Oh and find dueling partners simultaneously. Any questions are gladly answered.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  DuelingBookDuelingBook  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who are the testers?
James SkullBlood
Wolf_Shadowrider
Alex Thunderspear
RootinestTootenist
Brandyn
Paul17316ccc
Latest topics
» Last update for a month
Paul17316ccc's Results I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 10:23 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» HELP BRING BACK THE ACADEMY FROM THE VERGE OF DEATH
Paul17316ccc's Results I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 7:46 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» I just like to say another hi to all user here
Paul17316ccc's Results I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:41 am by shadowdoom

» some fun decks to use in the latest set
Paul17316ccc's Results I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:40 am by shadowdoom

» Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy?
Paul17316ccc's Results I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 3:18 pm by shadowdoom

» Can't Believe I forgot This
Paul17316ccc's Results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 8:08 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Draw Power!!!
Paul17316ccc's Results I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:25 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Engines Together
Paul17316ccc's Results I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:18 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Referring Event
Paul17316ccc's Results I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 6:07 pm by Kakashi Hatake

Last update for a month
Paul17316ccc's Results I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 2:14 pm by James SkullBlood
Not much happened that was planned to do in this update, seeing how the academy been very slow and almost dead, we have decided to take a break for a month and after a month we will try again.

We've tried our best to keep activity up but since Wolf_Shadowrider couldn't get on to recruit due to his internet, we couldn't keep activity up. I couldn't really recruit as I've gotten a lot busy with school work and stuff. I tried my best to keep activity alive with the event "Referring/Inviting" but no one ever tried to recruit.

Thanks for being here while we was active. We will try again in a month time frame.

The forums will still remain up for anyone who wants to try to help out.

Until next month, this has been JamesSkullBlood and Wolf_Shadowrider signing out. See everyone in a month.

Comments: 8

Paul17316ccc's Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RootinestTootenist

RootinestTootenist

Duelingbook Name : PLivingston
DP : 254

Paul17316ccc's Results Empty
PostSubject: Paul17316ccc's Results   Paul17316ccc's Results I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 8:38 pm

Test Duel 1 (Pre-made Deck mirror test)
Pre-Made Deck picked by player

Pre-Made Deck: Madolche

Rematch Needed: None

Tester DuelingBook Name: PLivingston
Player DuelingBook Name: Paul17316ccc
Duel Replay Link: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=218442-3607186

Sportsmanship: 20 points
You were very respectful but your sense of humor is rather direct. I had no issues with it but be aware that people may not enjoy it all the time. You are a pleasure to duel!

Combo Proficiency: 40 points
You were able to combo with the cards you were given. Very well done and you were even able to use cards that other testee's have not made attempts for. Well done!

Comeback Ability: 40 points
You were able to hold the lead very well. The problem arose when you were unable to deal with me placing a large board in the way. You had wonderful use of "Madolche Queen Tiaramisu" and "Eater of Millions." This allowed you to stay in the duel long enough to give me more trouble setting up my board. Amazing thinking!

Adaptability to Overcome Obstacles: 40 points
You were able to hold a lead for a while however the problem arose when you could not win back the advantage after I took control. You held the lead as long as possible and for that I commend you!

Caught Tester’s Misplays?: 5 points
You did well in catching my misplays, however some were able to go through. The first was missing the boost on "Madolche Mewfuille" from "Madolche Chateau." This mistake was missed twice. Once when I attacked with "Madolche Mewfuille" while only 1 "Madolche Chateu" was on the field and the second was when there were 2 "Madolche Chateu" on the field. The final mistake that was missed was the summon of "Madolche Hootcake" from the effect of another "Madolche Hootcake." Unfortunately this card is unable to summon himself but does an amazing job of summoning other sweet monsters!

Caught Their Own Misplays?: 20 points
Only one misplay was made but you were able to catch it and correct it before I would deduct points. Amazing awareness of your cards and plays!

Pre-Made Deck Test Total: 165

Test Duel 2 (Personal Deck)

Rematch Needed: None

Tester DuelingBook Name: PLivingston
Tester Deck Name: WindwitchKaiju

Player Deck Name: TCG Fluffals

Player Deck Link: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=1348409

Duel Replay Link: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=218442-3607457

Sportsmanship: 20 Points
You were a respectable player and a pleasure to duel against. Keep it up!

General Skill in Using Their Deck: 40 points
You knew exactly how to use your deck. You managed to pull off combos properly and managed to take the lead even after I put out a difficult board to get over. Amazing job!

Ability to Overcome Deck’s Weaknesses: 40 points
You were able to clear out my "Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon" and even managed to play around me using a "Cosmic Cyclone" against your first "Toy Vendor." Very nice plays and amazing awareness and knowledge!

Good use of Universal Cards: 20 points
No universal cards were seen.

Deck Consistency: 40 points
You were able to draw the cards you needed when you needed. This opened up your search potential as well as your combo abilities. Your deck is very well made!

Caught Tester’s Misplays?: 20 points
You caught every misplay I made during this duel and even answered my questions perfectly. Well done, keep up the good work!

Caught Their Own Misplays?: 20 points
No misplays were made during this duel.

Personal Deck Test Total: 200

Overall Test Total: 365
Holactie White: 390-400
Obelisk Blue: 340-389
Ra Yellow: 210-339
Slifer Red: -100-209

You were a pleasure to duel against. You are a very skilled player and have the ability to grow while you are here. Please take the liberty of introducing yourself on the site and aim to grow as both a player and a person. I look forward to dueling you again! Welcome and enjoy your stay at ADA!
Back to top Go down

Paul17316ccc's Results
Page 1 of 1