Allied Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied Duel Academy

Here you can exchange knowledge about Yu-Gi-Oh and find dueling partners simultaneously. Any questions are gladly answered.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  DuelingBookDuelingBook  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who are the testers?
James SkullBlood
Wolf_Shadowrider
Alex Thunderspear
RootinestTootenist
Brandyn
Paul17316ccc
Latest topics
» Last update for a month
Assignment #7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 10:23 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» HELP BRING BACK THE ACADEMY FROM THE VERGE OF DEATH
Assignment #7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 7:46 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» I just like to say another hi to all user here
Assignment #7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:41 am by shadowdoom

» some fun decks to use in the latest set
Assignment #7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:40 am by shadowdoom

» Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy?
Assignment #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 3:18 pm by shadowdoom

» Can't Believe I forgot This
Assignment #7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 8:08 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Draw Power!!!
Assignment #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:25 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Engines Together
Assignment #7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:18 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Referring Event
Assignment #7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 6:07 pm by Kakashi Hatake

Last update for a month
Assignment #7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 2:14 pm by James SkullBlood
Not much happened that was planned to do in this update, seeing how the academy been very slow and almost dead, we have decided to take a break for a month and after a month we will try again.

We've tried our best to keep activity up but since Wolf_Shadowrider couldn't get on to recruit due to his internet, we couldn't keep activity up. I couldn't really recruit as I've gotten a lot busy with school work and stuff. I tried my best to keep activity alive with the event "Referring/Inviting" but no one ever tried to recruit.

Thanks for being here while we was active. We will try again in a month time frame.

The forums will still remain up for anyone who wants to try to help out.

Until next month, this has been JamesSkullBlood and Wolf_Shadowrider signing out. See everyone in a month.

Comments: 8

Assignment #7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Thunderspear

Duelingbook Name : The Draconic Warlord
DP : 170

Assignment #7 Empty
PostSubject: Assignment #7   Assignment #7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 7:05 am

This is going to be fun. You must build a deck that relies entirely on the opponent dealing damage to themselves. You may not summon anything with more than 2500 ATK/DEF, nor inflict any damage yourself (except with cards that require an opponent to activate them such as Barrel Behind the Door, Magic Cylinder, etc.) You may not use the Canyon field spell or any other cards that increase battle damage, but cards that apply the damage to both players/opponent such as Number 54 - Lion Heart, are permitted. Post the replays for 5 duels below in which you succeeded. Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
patrick1324

Duelingbook Name : patrick1324
DP : 150

Assignment #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assignment #7   Assignment #7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 9:48 pm

I do not have any attempt to make you feel bad, but do you realize the assignment is time consuming and require alot of knowledge to make it? This is just my opinion as you see there were near 100 people saw this post but neither of them reply anything except me, the assignment should be a method to make people actively discuss and not something that will actually make people feel they are taking test, I know this assignment is not hard even me already come with the idea can use amazoness engine to achieve the assignment, but I hope the next assignment you will release can be more related with current meta or new card. My recommendation is please make the assignment that can make us discuss about new card or archetype instead of making specific assignment that will likely make people refuse to attempt it.

Anyway, these all just my personal opinion and I really don't mean any harm to you, I just want to see a good assignment that I think I would like to complete
Back to top Go down
Alex Thunderspear

Assignment #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assignment #7   Assignment #7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 2:23 pm

This is Obelisk. The structure of meta decks today makes it not even a challenge for many. It's unfortunate that not everyone wants a serious challenge, but it's not my task to show you how to meta. The amount of knowledge is not that extreme. People haven't responded for any number of reasons, not just because they don't want to do an assignment. I intentionally did not add a due date, nor did I specify the amount this assignment is worth, if any. If you or anyone else don't want to do it, don't. I might make it an extra credit assignment, but if all you rely on is one strategy, how can you grow as a duelist? This is a duel academy after all.

I'm not offended in any way, and am happy that you are willing to share your opinion.
Back to top Go down
patrick1324

Assignment #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assignment #7   Assignment #7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 6:04 am

Well, I only like to speak out my opinion and really no offend, I will try to complete this challenge, so far I am using the power of old archetype that base on this kind of archetype gusto to complete the challenge, but I would like to ask a question.

1)if my opponent don't summon anything or unable to, can I directly attack? I still base on sphreez effect to deal most of the damage but when I successful clear all opponent monster with various combo or they summon a weak monster in attack position, I cannot attack them because it will deal damage to opponent, this is what make the game can be quite slow without one turn kill combo, so I would like to ask can I attack them in this situation? Opponent can win by not summon anything and this is kind of funny
Back to top Go down
Alex Thunderspear

Assignment #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assignment #7   Assignment #7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 9:32 am

I think that they should have 2 turns to summon a monster, if they cannot, then dispose of them as they are not a worthy opponent.
Back to top Go down
patrick1324

Assignment #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assignment #7   Assignment #7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 2:47 pm

actually i should do it until fully develop the deck, since you only demand 5 replay, so here it goes
(to be honest, all my opponent are weak)

1)the first duel, i use my old gusto deck, i face opponent that maybe dont understand some ruling, thus it end up with weird way, i also decide to edit my old deck a little bit

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=11702-5875559

2)the second duel, i somehow win, the reason is my opponent do not know how to use his or her own card, still win with sphreez effect, but the speed of deck is too slow, so i decide to give up control variant method and use sphreez turbo

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=11702-5875691

3)i throw the turbo engine and alot of card that can increase opponent attack and reduce my monster attack, one turn kill is achieved

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=11702-5915939

4) this is a failure game

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=11702-5916086

5) this is the fifth game i try to use gusto deck, i success to otk if my opponent dont have any respond

conclusion: gusto is a quite weak deck, from the day it release until now it is still quite hard to play it, the only way this deck can work is mix with other engine like wind witch or use the sphreez turbo deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assignment #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assignment #7   Assignment #7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment #7
Page 1 of 1