Allied Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied Duel Academy

Here you can exchange knowledge about Yu-Gi-Oh and find dueling partners simultaneously. Any questions are gladly answered.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  DuelingBookDuelingBook  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who are the testers?
James SkullBlood
Wolf_Shadowrider
Alex Thunderspear
RootinestTootenist
Brandyn
Paul17316ccc
Latest topics
» Last update for a month
Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 10:23 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» HELP BRING BACK THE ACADEMY FROM THE VERGE OF DEATH
Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 7:46 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» I just like to say another hi to all user here
Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:41 am by shadowdoom

» some fun decks to use in the latest set
Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:40 am by shadowdoom

» Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy?
Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 3:18 pm by shadowdoom

» Can't Believe I forgot This
Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 8:08 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Draw Power!!!
Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:25 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Engines Together
Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:18 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Referring Event
Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 6:07 pm by Kakashi Hatake

Last update for a month
Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 2:14 pm by James SkullBlood
Not much happened that was planned to do in this update, seeing how the academy been very slow and almost dead, we have decided to take a break for a month and after a month we will try again.

We've tried our best to keep activity up but since Wolf_Shadowrider couldn't get on to recruit due to his internet, we couldn't keep activity up. I couldn't really recruit as I've gotten a lot busy with school work and stuff. I tried my best to keep activity alive with the event "Referring/Inviting" but no one ever tried to recruit.

Thanks for being here while we was active. We will try again in a month time frame.

The forums will still remain up for anyone who wants to try to help out.

Until next month, this has been JamesSkullBlood and Wolf_Shadowrider signing out. See everyone in a month.

Comments: 8

Random weather painter idea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Junouchi

Shizuka Junouchi

Duelingbook Name : Shizuka Junouchi
DP : 110

Random weather painter idea Empty
PostSubject: Random weather painter idea   Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 2:39 pm

So I was looking at "The weather" archetype, an d noticed it dealt with a lot of continuous spell and trap cards, so I got to thinking that you might be able to mix deacons in there since they can be tribute summoned by sacrificing said spell and trap cards. Can someone more in this meta make a viable deck like that?
Back to top Go down
paul17316ccc

Duelingbook Name : paul17316ccc
DP : 225

PostSubject: Re: Random weather painter idea   Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 3:03 pm

draco weather painter has already been invented
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Junouchi

Shizuka Junouchi

PostSubject: Re: Random weather painter idea   Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 3:54 pm

Oh? I've watched quite a few rated battles in db, never saw painters anywhere, so I figured people might have thought of it, but it didnt catch on.
Back to top Go down
paul17316ccc

PostSubject: Re: Random weather painter idea   Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 4:44 pm

yeah it really just turns into worse true draco
Back to top Go down
RootinestTootenist

RootinestTootenist

Duelingbook Name : PLivingston
DP : 254

PostSubject: Re: Random weather painter idea   Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:03 pm

https://imgur.com/4TGVl1L

What would you change?
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Junouchi

Shizuka Junouchi

PostSubject: Re: Random weather painter idea   Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:08 pm

Off of true draco? Well, I was actually thinking of using mostly weather with a few draco cards that deal with continuous trap and spell cards. So it's more like painter focus with draco support than the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Brandyn

Brandyn

Duelingbook Name : Brandyn
DP : 454

PostSubject: Re: Random weather painter idea   Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:11 pm

add 3 awano cuz best card in the game
Back to top Go down
RootinestTootenist

RootinestTootenist

PostSubject: Re: Random weather painter idea   Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:39 pm

True draco has it's own draw, recycle engine within itself so it kind of atleast needs these cards to work effectively. Maybe cutting down the spells to 2 ofs and removing Heat. What would you add instead?
Back to top Go down
topdeckedJDo_o

Duelingbook Name : Ange020
DP : 251

PostSubject: Re: Random weather painter idea   Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 10:03 pm

+3 Trents only way to go
Back to top Go down
paul17316ccc

PostSubject: Re: Random weather painter idea   Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 10:17 pm

i dont care how you think it will work the weather painter will do next to nothing and you sit on mp
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Junouchi

Shizuka Junouchi

PostSubject: Re: Random weather painter idea   Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 11:06 pm

Jeez, Paul, you don't need to sound so aggressive. It's a fun idea, and if it can work in the meta, even if it isn't optimal, and is fun to play, who cares? I like to have fun, not get the highest rating ever on DB.

Also, I'm not familiar enough with the cards to see what they are from that screenshot, Root. Is it possible to get a DB link to it instead?
Back to top Go down
RootinestTootenist

RootinestTootenist

PostSubject: Re: Random weather painter idea   Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random weather painter idea   Random weather painter idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random weather painter idea
Page 1 of 1