Allied Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied Duel Academy

Here you can exchange knowledge about Yu-Gi-Oh and find dueling partners simultaneously. Any questions are gladly answered.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  DuelingBookDuelingBook  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who are the testers?
James SkullBlood
Wolf_Shadowrider
Alex Thunderspear
RootinestTootenist
Brandyn
Paul17316ccc
Latest topics
» Last update for a month
Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 10:23 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» HELP BRING BACK THE ACADEMY FROM THE VERGE OF DEATH
Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 7:46 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» I just like to say another hi to all user here
Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:41 am by shadowdoom

» some fun decks to use in the latest set
Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:40 am by shadowdoom

» Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy?
Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 3:18 pm by shadowdoom

» Can't Believe I forgot This
Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 8:08 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Draw Power!!!
Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:25 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Engines Together
Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:18 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Referring Event
Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 6:07 pm by Kakashi Hatake

Last update for a month
Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 2:14 pm by James SkullBlood
Not much happened that was planned to do in this update, seeing how the academy been very slow and almost dead, we have decided to take a break for a month and after a month we will try again.

We've tried our best to keep activity up but since Wolf_Shadowrider couldn't get on to recruit due to his internet, we couldn't keep activity up. I couldn't really recruit as I've gotten a lot busy with school work and stuff. I tried my best to keep activity alive with the event "Referring/Inviting" but no one ever tried to recruit.

Thanks for being here while we was active. We will try again in a month time frame.

The forums will still remain up for anyone who wants to try to help out.

Until next month, this has been JamesSkullBlood and Wolf_Shadowrider signing out. See everyone in a month.

Comments: 8

Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy?

Go down 
3 posters

Yes
Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_vote_lcap100%Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_vote_lcap0%Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care
Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_vote_lcap0%Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Leave this place to die
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, didn't know the academy was still here
 0% [ 0 ]
No, don't think you should, it would be a false hope
 0% [ 0 ]
Never
 0% [ 0 ]
It is up to you
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
James SkullBlood
Founder
James SkullBlood

Duelingbook Name : James SkullBlood
DP : 117

Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? Empty
PostSubject: Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy?   Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 10:50 pm

Hello everyone, so today I decided to check up on the academy and saw that there was about 5-10 new posts made by the following 2 people.
Patrick1324 and Alex Thunderspear.

I have read over the posts and now I am wondering if I should start back up the academy, but of course I won't bring Wolf_Shadowrider into this as I know he wouldn't want to get caught back up into this stuff.

So leave your comments into the replies below and I will be checking back in 2-3 days and look at it again.

Now I understand that some people would be kinda mad at me and wolf, but we just gotten busy with stuff and after that month of no activity, we decided to leave it there. About a month ago I deleted the discord server since it wouldn't really be used. Like I said before in this post, I am not going to bring Wolf_Shadowrider back into this academy as he probably wouldn't want to return to it. I am sorry for not giving an official update post to the forums saying that we decided to stop working on the forums.

Now if I do decide to begin work on the forums once again, I will probably be not giving it my fullest attention like I would've in the past.

Feel free to share your opinions on this post.
Back to top Go down
https://alliedduelacademy.forumotion.com
James SkullBlood
Founder
James SkullBlood

Duelingbook Name : James SkullBlood
DP : 117

PostSubject: Re: Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy?   Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 11:06 pm

Oh, I activated like 5-6 users just now.
Should I turn off needing an email to get the account activated?
Back to top Go down
https://alliedduelacademy.forumotion.com
patrick1324

Duelingbook Name : patrick1324
DP : 150

PostSubject: Re: Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy?   Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 7:36 am

it is so funny that you ask our opinion whether have to make this academy rise again, you are the founder, can i ask do you have any reason not to do that?

1) open the discord chat, discord chat is much more easier to access with phone apps, as long as members have a place that easy to chat, this academy will not die easily.

2) use the discord chat to gather every members that still alive in this academy (at least have 3 now) so we can discuss through discord, it is also much more easier to recruit through discord if they have this apps

this is just my opinion, actually i am not good in bring back the academy, it is not my job anyway, but the person that should do that now asking the members whether should do it or not is kind of pathetic
Back to top Go down
shadowdoom

shadowdoom

Duelingbook Name : shadowdoom
DP : 100

PostSubject: Re: Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy?   Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 3:18 pm

i believe that we should bring the academy back from the brink of death because i miss all of the people that were on here such as caboose. plus i miss dueling with everyone on here and advancing to the next dorm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy?   Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1