Allied Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied Duel Academy

Here you can exchange knowledge about Yu-Gi-Oh and find dueling partners simultaneously. Any questions are gladly answered.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  DuelingBookDuelingBook  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who are the testers?
James SkullBlood
Wolf_Shadowrider
Alex Thunderspear
RootinestTootenist
Brandyn
Paul17316ccc
Latest topics
» Last update for a month
Aquos' Test Results I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 10:23 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» HELP BRING BACK THE ACADEMY FROM THE VERGE OF DEATH
Aquos' Test Results I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 7:46 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» I just like to say another hi to all user here
Aquos' Test Results I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:41 am by shadowdoom

» some fun decks to use in the latest set
Aquos' Test Results I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:40 am by shadowdoom

» Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy?
Aquos' Test Results I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 3:18 pm by shadowdoom

» Can't Believe I forgot This
Aquos' Test Results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 8:08 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Draw Power!!!
Aquos' Test Results I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:25 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Engines Together
Aquos' Test Results I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:18 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Referring Event
Aquos' Test Results I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 6:07 pm by Kakashi Hatake

Last update for a month
Aquos' Test Results I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 2:14 pm by James SkullBlood
Not much happened that was planned to do in this update, seeing how the academy been very slow and almost dead, we have decided to take a break for a month and after a month we will try again.

We've tried our best to keep activity up but since Wolf_Shadowrider couldn't get on to recruit due to his internet, we couldn't keep activity up. I couldn't really recruit as I've gotten a lot busy with school work and stuff. I tried my best to keep activity alive with the event "Referring/Inviting" but no one ever tried to recruit.

Thanks for being here while we was active. We will try again in a month time frame.

The forums will still remain up for anyone who wants to try to help out.

Until next month, this has been JamesSkullBlood and Wolf_Shadowrider signing out. See everyone in a month.

Comments: 8

Aquos' Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RootinestTootenist

RootinestTootenist

Duelingbook Name : PLivingston
DP : 254

Aquos' Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Aquos' Test Results   Aquos' Test Results I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 11:40 am

Test Duel 1 (Pre-made Deck mirror test)
Pre-Made Deck picked by player

Pre-Made Deck: Crystal Beasts

Rematch Needed: None

Tester DuelingBook Name: PLivingston
Player DuelingBook Name: DarkAce00
Duel Replay Link: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=218442-3796350

Sportsmanship: 20 points
A true pleasure to duel against! Keep up the good attitude.

Combo Proficiency: 40 points
You understood the combos of the deck and how to use them properly. You played smart and calm the entire duel. Well done!

Comeback Ability: 35 points
Unfortunately once I took control of the game you were unable to win it back. You had control at first though which shows you are able to play the deck. The deck was simply unable to provide the cards you needed. Nicely done.

Adaptability to Overcome Obstacles: 35 points
Unfortunately the first obstacle I put in your way, you were unable to deal with which allowed me to sieze control and win the duel. Aside from that you did very well at adapting to the situations at hand.

Caught Tester’s Misplays?: 20 points
Caught every misplay made. You also were not greedy when I sent my 7 "Crystal Beast" cards to the grave to summon "Rainbow Dragon." Well done!

Caught Their Own Misplays?: 20 points
No misplays were made!

Pre-Made Deck Test Total: 170 points

Test Duel 2 (Personal Deck)

Rematch Needed: None

Tester DuelingBook Name: PLivingston
Tester Deck Name: WindwitchKaiju
What did the tester call this deck? (Innapropriate words will be deleted and replaced)

Player Deck Name: Raid Raptors
What did the player call this deck? (Innapropriate words will be deleted and replaced)

Player Deck Link: Unobtained
The export/import link of the player's deck used in this duel.

Duel Replay Link: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=218442-3796495

Sportsmanship: 20 Points
You remained calm and collected and even joked with me during the duel. I truly enjoyed being able to duel you!

General Skill in Using Their Deck: 40 points
You understood your cards to the fullest. You also were able to overcome the "Kaiju" cards ability to tribute your big XYZ monsters and were able to maintain control the entire duel. Nicely done!

Ability to Overcome Deck’s Weaknesses: 40 points
Being unable to deal with the "Kaiju" tribute effects are often the bane of most XYZ decks as they often will only summon 1 big monster per turn. You on the other hand took full advantage of them sending your monsters to the grave and capitalized on it instead. Amazing job!

Good use of Universal Cards: 20 points
The only universal card seen was "Solemn Strike" which was used, not only correctly, but also at the right timing. Well done!

Deck Consistency: 40 points
Your deck was able to give you the cards needed to hold advantage and take control of the duel. It's wonderful to see a deck capable of starting off strong and staying that way outside of the current meta.

Caught Tester’s Misplays?: 20 points
Every misplay was caught. Good eye!

Caught Their Own Misplays?: 20 points
No misplays were made during this duel. Well done!

Personal Deck Test Total: 200 points

Overall Test Total: 370 points
You were a pleasure to test against and very knowledgeable concerning both your deck and the premade "Crystal Beast" deck!

Holactie White: 390-400
Obelisk Blue: 340-389
Ra Yellow: 210-339
Slifer Red: -100-209

Welcome and enjoy your stay at ADA!
Back to top Go down

Aquos' Test Results
Page 1 of 1