Allied Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied Duel Academy

Here you can exchange knowledge about Yu-Gi-Oh and find dueling partners simultaneously. Any questions are gladly answered.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  DuelingBookDuelingBook  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who are the testers?
James SkullBlood
Wolf_Shadowrider
Alex Thunderspear
RootinestTootenist
Brandyn
Paul17316ccc
Latest topics
» Last update for a month
New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 10:23 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» HELP BRING BACK THE ACADEMY FROM THE VERGE OF DEATH
New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 7:46 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» I just like to say another hi to all user here
New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:41 am by shadowdoom

» some fun decks to use in the latest set
New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:40 am by shadowdoom

» Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy?
New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 3:18 pm by shadowdoom

» Can't Believe I forgot This
New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 8:08 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Draw Power!!!
New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:25 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Engines Together
New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:18 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Referring Event
New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 6:07 pm by Kakashi Hatake

Last update for a month
New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 2:14 pm by James SkullBlood
Not much happened that was planned to do in this update, seeing how the academy been very slow and almost dead, we have decided to take a break for a month and after a month we will try again.

We've tried our best to keep activity up but since Wolf_Shadowrider couldn't get on to recruit due to his internet, we couldn't keep activity up. I couldn't really recruit as I've gotten a lot busy with school work and stuff. I tried my best to keep activity alive with the event "Referring/Inviting" but no one ever tried to recruit.

Thanks for being here while we was active. We will try again in a month time frame.

The forums will still remain up for anyone who wants to try to help out.

Until next month, this has been JamesSkullBlood and Wolf_Shadowrider signing out. See everyone in a month.

Comments: 8

New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Junouchi

Shizuka Junouchi

Duelingbook Name : Shizuka Junouchi
DP : 110

New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards Empty
PostSubject: New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards   New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 12:13 am

I don't have any cards made quite yet, but I'm putting up this thread because I plan to make them in the near future. When I get around to it and I'm not so lazy. I have an idea of the cards I want to make, but coming up with the different effects and whatnot and making them tie together is going to be a bit difficult and'll take some time, I think.
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Shadowrider
Co-Founder
Wolf_Shadowrider

Duelingbook Name : Wolf_Shadowrider
DP : 186

PostSubject: Re: New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards   New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 3:11 pm

Sounds like it, best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Junouchi

Shizuka Junouchi

PostSubject: Re: New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards   New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 4:31 pm

Haha, thanks. I have spells and monster cards planned out. So far I know there'll be at least 27 (Main) monster cards and a crapton of spellcards meant to augment them, and 2 field cards. Maybe more. There'll also be a handful of supporting monster cards representing the killable monsters and stuff in the game.

There might be little factions within it, too, to represent the various game mechanics, like corruption / vaal and whatnot.

BTW, if anyone knows what Path of Exile is, I'd totally take some help in planning out these cards.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Junouchi

Shizuka Junouchi

PostSubject: Re: New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards   New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:20 pm

I think I've got at least part of this figured out, but I want to hear everyone's thoughts on these ideas.

So, the deck will evolve around these equip spell cards callef virtue gems, which only the humans (i.e. warriors and spellcasters and select zombies) can use. Said cards start with zero att and def, which the virtue gems will increase. Instead of equipping them via the s&t zone, you overlay the monster on the gem. If the monsters are used to summon anything but a card that can legally use the gems, the gems are destroyed, even if it's xyz summoning. Monsters in this archetype that don't use the gems will generally have luck based ways of searching for gems, or have only one specific one to search for.

There will be about 6 or 7 Monsters that will be able to tribute themselves under the right conditions to special summon upgraded versions of themselves. Most have three upgrade paths they can take. Alao, monsters that can equip virtue gems can only equip certain colors. They can equip a certain amount, plus an additional amount per non-gen equip card attached to them.

That's the basic ideas, not including individual quirks, obviously. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
paul17316ccc

Duelingbook Name : paul17316ccc
DP : 225

PostSubject: Re: New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards   New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 4:37 pm

so a rip off of merlin
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Junouchi

Shizuka Junouchi

PostSubject: Re: New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards   New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Is it? Not a set I'm familiar with, but I assure you I haven't seen anything quite like this yet. Once I get around to making the cards, you'll see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Shadowrider
Co-Founder
Wolf_Shadowrider

Duelingbook Name : Wolf_Shadowrider
DP : 186

PostSubject: Re: New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards   New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 7:56 pm

Sounds pretty cool, you'll need some effects for the higher level/rank stronger monsters to protect spell/trap cards, or just equip ones that you control. That way it makes it tougher for your enemies to take down the entire archetype with a single destroy effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards   New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Set: The Exiled Path (Path of Exile-based cards
Page 1 of 1