Allied Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied Duel Academy

Here you can exchange knowledge about Yu-Gi-Oh and find dueling partners simultaneously. Any questions are gladly answered.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  DuelingBookDuelingBook  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who are the testers?
James SkullBlood
Wolf_Shadowrider
Alex Thunderspear
RootinestTootenist
Brandyn
Paul17316ccc
Latest topics
» Last update for a month
3 New Dragon Cards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 10:23 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» HELP BRING BACK THE ACADEMY FROM THE VERGE OF DEATH
3 New Dragon Cards I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 7:46 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» I just like to say another hi to all user here
3 New Dragon Cards I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:41 am by shadowdoom

» some fun decks to use in the latest set
3 New Dragon Cards I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:40 am by shadowdoom

» Should I Try To Bring Back The Academy?
3 New Dragon Cards I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 3:18 pm by shadowdoom

» Can't Believe I forgot This
3 New Dragon Cards I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 8:08 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Draw Power!!!
3 New Dragon Cards I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:25 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Assignment #7 - Engines Together
3 New Dragon Cards I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:18 pm by Alex Thunderspear

» Referring Event
3 New Dragon Cards I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 6:07 pm by Kakashi Hatake

Last update for a month
3 New Dragon Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 2:14 pm by James SkullBlood
Not much happened that was planned to do in this update, seeing how the academy been very slow and almost dead, we have decided to take a break for a month and after a month we will try again.

We've tried our best to keep activity up but since Wolf_Shadowrider couldn't get on to recruit due to his internet, we couldn't keep activity up. I couldn't really recruit as I've gotten a lot busy with school work and stuff. I tried my best to keep activity alive with the event "Referring/Inviting" but no one ever tried to recruit.

Thanks for being here while we was active. We will try again in a month time frame.

The forums will still remain up for anyone who wants to try to help out.

Until next month, this has been JamesSkullBlood and Wolf_Shadowrider signing out. See everyone in a month.

Comments: 8

3 New Dragon Cards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James SkullBlood
Founder
James SkullBlood

Duelingbook Name : James SkullBlood
DP : 117

3 New Dragon Cards Empty
PostSubject: 3 New Dragon Cards   3 New Dragon Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 8:14 pm

3 New Dragon Cards Dragon12

3 New Dragon Cards Dragon11

3 New Dragon Cards The_ey11
Back to top Go down
https://alliedduelacademy.forumotion.com
Drowsiestcoder7

Drowsiestcoder7

Duelingbook Name : Drowsiestcoder77
DP : 201

3 New Dragon Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 New Dragon Cards   3 New Dragon Cards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 12:22 am

So here is what i think.

The monster is....big....but that's about it. first off its level being 8 makes no sense for the stat-line, level 8 monsters with higher than 3000 attack do exist, however a lot of them have ridiculous summoning conditions (in the case of berserk dragon, Beast machine king barbaros R, etc.) or are extra deck monsters, the one monster that has 4000 attack that is a main deck monster is a dragon as well, but it has 0 defense and has a effect that makes in neigh impossible to summon, where as the summoning condition for this monster is relatively easy to do, especially with dragons. also being a level 8 dark monster makes it perfect for cards like trade-in and allure of darkness, which isn't all that bad, its just it shouldn't be level 8. at best id say make it a level 10 if only cause that follows a lot of konami's monster design. the summoning condition is really easy to meet, with Dragon's Ravine Dragon's Shrine, and Foolish Burial, plus any milling cards make this obnoxiously easy to summon, but despite that, IT HAS NO PROTECTION. for a monster this big and having this powerful a effect, it should have some effect that gives it protection. also clean up the grammar and spelling.

the spell is fine, with the exception that it shouldn't summon from the deck and maybe put the ATK restriction to 1500, if only cause that's the highest attack that your big beefy dragon god can get, i don't know stick to the theme.

the trap is just bad. flickering a monster (a term used in Magic the Gathering used to describe the act of removing a card from the field and then placing it back in play) is pointless on a trap. Not only that, but the effect to protect itself should be on the dragon to be honest, cause nobody would every get rid of this card, cause if it were used on one of their monsters in the extra monster zone, when the monster returns it goes into the main monster zone. the card benefits the opponent more than you and honestly should be scrapped or reworked entirely.

if this all sounds mean, i am sorry, but you asked for my honest opinion.
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Shadowrider
Co-Founder
Wolf_Shadowrider

Duelingbook Name : Wolf_Shadowrider
DP : 186

3 New Dragon Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 New Dragon Cards   3 New Dragon Cards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 4:34 pm

Well I know two new things now, Drowsy is the one to go to for a brutally honest and "annoyed at us all" opinion, and two, specifically speaking to what you said about the grammar/spelling: THANK.   YOU. I've been telling James to get some grammar for months but he's incapable of it. Lol "It's" becomes "it" and "are" becomes "is". Learn yous some grammars James.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3 New Dragon Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 New Dragon Cards   3 New Dragon Cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 New Dragon Cards
Page 1 of 1